Holiday Shopping- My Top 10 ‘Practical’ Holiday Dresses. The second half of November has started and the holiday shopping season in London is well and truly upon us. This is always a great time to shop for a new dress as the shops are bursting with new additions and more importantly, there are holiday parties to attend.
There are two kind of holiday dresses – ‘practical’ holiday dresses and ‘non-practical’ holiday dresses. In my book, ‘practical’ holiday dresses must pass the following five criteria:
- You can wear them to work and then to a party that you go to directly from work.
- The addition of high heels and bling jewelry is all that should be required to take them from the office to the party.
- They must over some degree of protection from the cold (such as longish sleeves or the ability to wear something else underneath).
- They must not be the reason that people on public transportation are staring at you. That is the job of ‘non-practical’ holiday dresses.
- You must be willing to wear them again after the new year.
I enjoy wearing both ‘practical’ and ‘non-practical holiday dresses during this time of the year. They both serve different purposes and the great thing about being a girl is that all kind of holiday dresses are needed and welcomed! This particular blog post is about practical holiday dresses. I have included pictures of a ‘practical’ holiday dress I bought last year from Zara and ended up wearing more often than any other dress during holiday season 2016.
Happy shopping and thank you so much for visiting!ARTICLE BY ISHA SODHI, LEARN MORE HERE