Today we will be speaking with Cynthia Blanc-Preiss on how to invest properly and the first stages that we need to take before we can invest! It’s really important as women that we learn how to invest and save our money for our future and the future of our families! Do not miss this incredible episode!
Cynthia Blanc-Preiss is the founder of the Association of Wealthy Women Entrepreneurs & Investors, which provides investment education for women, designed to teach women how to confidently use money to build wealth for themselves and/or their heirs.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Start training yourself! Change your money mindset
- Whatever you have right now start preparing.
- Ask yourself, how can I get more.
- Start thinking of your money as your employee.
- Where can I put it to get more back from it?
- Women make better investments than men.
- Start developing the habit of an investor.
- Take out 10% immediately and put it somewhere that will grow.
- Think like an investor! You want an opportunity to see your money return.
- Financial advisor and an investment advisor. A financial planner doesn’t know how to make your money.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Big Money Lies Exposed by Cynthia Blanc-Preiss, Money Prophets by The RothChilds
GOLD NUGGET: A good man leaves an inheritance for his children’s children. Use your money wisely!
STAY CONNECTED: Instagram @WomenInvestors, Mcynthiapriess@gmail.com
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!