SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR WEEKLY EPISODES AT YOUR FINGER TIPS
Episode #151 with Randi Levin-5 Secrets For Mastering The Art of Reinvention
Episode #151 with Randi Levin-5 Secrets For Mastering The Art of Reinvention. Randi Levin CPC, founder & CEO, Randi Levin Coaching – is a nationally recognized transitional life strategist, author, keynote, and reinvention expert. Randi Levin Coaching supports women in becoming legends in their own lives! Women tend to make many “life” decisions post college that no longer align with who they are at age 30, 40, 50 or 65+. Using the concept of legacy as a power tool for change and redirection, Randi asks questions that women do not typically ask themselves. The answers are powerful. Randi is a catalyst toward a shift in perspectives in regard to fear, growth, purpose and overall success—all key elements of her Signature GPS Coaching System. Randi Levin Coaching is widely quoted and featured in top media outlets. She is a featured expert for HuffPost, Thrive Global, DivorceForce, The Three Tomatoes, Women for One, and Better After 50. Her workshops have been featured in The Wall Street Journal and you may have seen her in Reader’s Digest, Business Insider, and Working Mother Magazine. She is regularly a guest on top podcasts and radio shows such as LA Talk Radio/What Women Want. Randi is a contributing author in the anthology series Get RESULTS!
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE: 5 Secrets For Mastering The Art of Reinvention
A conversation about the power of refreshing your life through understanding what I call the 3 Components of change: Awareness, Perspective and Action and the 3 Pillars of Legacy: Keepsakes, Footprints and Moments.
- The #truth about understanding your “why.”
- Forget goals, focus on growth.
- Why legacy is more important then you think!
- What to do while you are waiting for the right time! The lowdown on fear.
- Accessing your power toolbox for success.
- Every woman should have a legend in her own life!
- Three components of change:
- Be self aware, Be conscious of relationships
- Changing your perspectives
- Take Action
- 3 pillars of your legacy
- Keepsakes, the gems from your experiences
- Footprints- your goals that you set that can also be altered!
- Moments- what grounds us today!
- Mastering reinvention
- Ask yourself what you want!
- Use the word and….
- Acting as if! Get up, show up, be what you envision.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: The Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
YOUR #1 VALUE: Be true to yourself!
GOLD NUGGET: Do it!!! Say yes now figure it out later!
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? Full of energy! Possibility!
- Website: www.RandiLevinCoaching.com
- Email: Randi@RandiLevinCoaching.com
- Cell: 201-803-1333
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RandiLevinCoaching
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/randiclevin
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RandiLevinCoach
- The Reinvention Summit-Audio Collection, which includes 5 hours of workshops that will set the foundation for pivoting in your life. Here is the link: https://randilevincoaching.com/audio-series-reinvention-summit/
- One FREE hour from the Reinvention Summit -Audio Program…one of my favorites: Embracing and Navigating Fear: How to Move From Fear to Fearing “Less” and here is the link for the one hour workshop: http://randilevincoaching.com/download-free-audio/
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!