Episode #153 with Laura Weldy- Women Supporting Women
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR WEEKLY EPISODES AT YOUR FINGER TIPS
Episode #153 with Laura Weldy- Women Supporting Women. Laura Weldy is the CEO and head coach at The Well Supported Woman, a life coaching community and personal development hub for the millennial woman seeking confidence, clarity and connection in her daily experience. The Well Supported Woman offers online courses, in person events and private one on one life coaching to help you take your personal development to the next level.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- All truly successful and happy women have strong support networks.
- Learning to identify where you lack support.
- Learn where you need and how you receive support!
- Leading with value!
- Don’t ask for support of their not confident in it or have the ability to support.
- You’re not doing your best work when you’re all alone!
- Having strong mentors in your life!
- Surround yourself with people that know what they’re doing!
RECOMMENDED BOOK: The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte
YOUR #1 VALUE: Integrity
GOLD NUGGET: Keep it simple and slow it down! Enjoy your life!
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? Switching from a passive to proactive life.
- instagram: @lauraweldy
- email: laura@thewellsupportedwoman.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at www.riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!