Today we will be speaking with Jessica Lorimer from the UK; about how to create immediate cash flow without a huge launch, social media following, or an email list. She will be speaking to us about how to create relationships, network correctly and how to understand what your audience wants! This is not an episode you want to miss!
Jessica Lorimer i is a Sales Coach who works with online entrepreneurs to develop proven sales strategies to attract premium clients with ease so that they have more time, money and freedom and don’t have to worry about finding new clients every month. Jessica has a thriving online Facebook community, The Smart Leaders Sales Society where she shows up daily and delivers trainings on sales, leadership and creating a business you love!
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to create immediate cashflow / cash generation in your business without tons of tech/ longwinded sales pages or fancy funnels!
- Sales was about relationships and networking correctly
- Understanding what the other person needs and how you can solve their problem.
- Start where you’re at. Don’t compare yourself with others.
- What do you already have? Are your offers meeting needs? Look at what you have and how you can optimize it.
- What am I selling them?
- Create an offer that’s the most profitable!
- You need to be very clear on what the pain points are.
- Have a strategy and stick too it!
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Legacy by James Kerr
GOLD NUGGET: Sales isn’t a dirty word. Find what’s right for you that comes from a place of integrity, service, and honesty.
STAY CONNECTED: www.JessicaLorimer.com, FaceBook: The smart leaders sales society.
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!