Today we will be speaking with Kate Swoboda about courage and how to have the ability to move forward through fears and tough times! Kate will be talking to us about being courageous, pushing through our fears and feeling good in our own skin! We will also be looking at patterns of behavior and some of the factors on how to make your dream life come true!
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Be with your fear and be courageous!
- Feeling good in your own skin!
- Try looking at some of the factors in how to make your dream come true!
- Top 3 Identify patterns of behavior:
- Sit down right now and ask yourself “what do I really want for my life!”
- Ask why hasn’t it happened already?
- Top 3 patterns of behavior:
- Fear is trying to protect you from taking a risk. Abusing your fear to go away is not going to go away!
- Courage the ability to move forward through fears and tough times.
- Emotional resilience:
- Access the body
- Listen without attachment
- Reframe limiting stories
- Reach out and create your community
- Fear thrives in isolation and diminishes in a community!
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Anything by Pema Chodron, particularly When Things Fall Apart. It’s all about not running from fear.
YOUR #1 VALUE: Courage, honoring it!
GOLD NUGGET: Belief in the power of 5 minutes. Really believe that you are worthy and your dreams matter. Five minutes is better than none!
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? Something personal and deep importance inside of you!
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, Instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!