Today we will be speaking with Milana Leshinsky on “simplicity entrepreneurship”, which is based on scaling up, while keeping the business as simple as possible! Sometimes as entrepreneurs we can become very overwhelmed with all the steps we need to do such as social media, networking, motivational speaking etc. She will be talking to us on how to make this process simple but still grow and make an impact!
Simplicity Circle Founder Milana Leshinsky is creating a simplicity revolution for coaches, authors, speakers and entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses with ease. Creator of Recurring Revenue Revolution, author of Coaching Millions, co-founder of JV Insider Circle, and an inventor of telesummit, Milana is known as a serial entrepreneur and paradigm shifter by many luminaries. She came from Soviet Ukraine 25 years ago as a classical musician with zero knowledge of the business world, and has built multiple six and seven-figure businesses. Today sheʼs passionate about showing entrepreneurs how to use simplicity as a growth strategy. Goodbye complexity and overwhelm. Hello simplicity, profits, and ease.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
Focus on “simplicity entrepreneurship”, which is based on scaling up, while keeping the business as simple as possible. What I discovered was that many people don’t actually want a big complex business. They want to grow and make an impact, but not at the cost of their independence and peace of mind. That’s what I found a lot of people are searching for.
A SIMPLICITY ENTREPRENEUR is someone who:
1. Looks for ways to grow a business with ease.
2. Focuses on the essentials that truly matter.
3. Chooses clarity and focus over chaos and confusion.
4. Loves the idea of doing less and making more.
5. Ignores the “noise” and trusts their own inner wisdom.
6. Looks for ways to grow and scale a business, while keeping it simple.
7. Looks for growth strategies that bring them real happiness and joy.
8. Focuses on removing friction and clutter so that the biggest growth opportunity becomes clear.
9. Chooses to “overlook” many options and focuses on the one that will make all the difference.
10. Understands the importance of creating a simplicity-based solution for their customers.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
STAY CONNECTED: If my message resonated with you and you would like to continue conversation about simplicity entrepreneurship go to www.simplicitycircle.com/getstarted
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!