Today we will be speaking with Teju Owoye on how to build a business and some of the key tips and strategies that you need to know! She will be touching on many topics including, Not Taking Your Business Personally, How To Take The Ego Out Of It, Really Understanding Your Why, The Art Of Asking Abundantly and so much more! This is an episode you do not want to miss!
Teju Owoye is the CEO and Founder of the Sulte Group, a growth marketing agency that focuses on helping brands achieve omnipresence among their core group of customers. Sulte Group has helped major brands, app companies, SaaS platforms, and fitness studios launch disruptive online and offline marketing campaigns. She is also the founder of blisbrands, a tech lifestyle company that powers platform companies including bliswell and bliswork.
Teju started her entrepreneurial journey after working extensively in the health and wellness industries. She is an expert at driving engagement, consumer adoption, and brand loyalty by leveraging behavioral economic principles and consumer psychology. She is passionate about inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs through programs like Camp ‘Trep, Youth Business Alliance, and Project ECHO.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- I want to discuss living an by boldly going after what you want. I’ll discuss building a business by making bold requests and how to personally and professionally “growth hack” your life.
- To achieve growth you must live with audacity. The easiest way to train yourself to do this is to get into the habit of making one big bold request each day.
- Limiting beliefs are made up stories that prevent you from living your highest purpose. Clear them by developing new limitless statements.
- You are in charge of your destiny. Spend at least 10 minutes each day writing down what you feel inspired to create in your life and business. Visualize how to get there, who can support you, and who you need to become to manifest your destiny.
- You can’t take business personally!
- Take the person and the ego out of it!
- Building a business is tough work think through your why!
- Stepping into this place of boldly and abundantly asking!
- Don’t get sucked into limiting limits.
- Positive creation dies exist! Our thoughts do dictate our reality!
- Surround yourself around great people!
- Be mindful and grateful. Create a mindset of gratitude.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: There are so many!!! I would say, “The Success Principles” by Jack Canfield.
GOLD NUGGET: Go for whatever you want to do with audacity!
STAY CONNECTED: Personal Website: teju.tv
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!