Guest Speaker For Episode #144 Cami Elen
Today we will be speaking with Cami Elen on her tips and strategies on how we can be successful in finding love and dating the right guy!
Cami Elen is a Love Alchemist, Transformative Coach, and the creator of the hottest love and relationship boot camp on the web today: The Sexual Attraction Reboot. In her 4-part free Luscious Love Video Series, she shows women how to remove the internal and external obstacles to love and land smack dab in the middle of Happily Ever
After.” Through her Luscious Love coaching brand, she facilitates live and virtual events around the world on the subjects of dating, love, sex, attraction and female empowerment. A gifted musician and songwriter, Cami has released 3 albums and her music has been featured in film, TV and video games. She is currently in production on her three-month online program: Total Love Life Makeover. To learn more, visit www.lusciouslove.com or www.camielencoaching.com.
What is the most important thing I need to do to increase my chances of success in love?
1) Be focused and dedicated to making your version of happily ever after a reality. Make decisions and take actions that are aligned with your vision for love.
2) Meet new potential suitors every week (i.e. online dating, fix-ups, day-to-day situations), duty date, and expand your social horizons in general.
3) Forget about your “type” and make peace with the fact that your future beloved may not come in the package you’re envisioning.
4) Be confident and make decisions based upon your value and worth. Don’t settle.
5) Look for evidence everywhere that love and partnership is abundant (i.e. the couple sitting together on the park bench, your friend who just got engaged, the wedding you got invited to, etc). Make these demonstrations of love mean that life is supporting you to have love in your life also.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, Instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!