Dale Smith Thomas is an unapologetic optimist and a woman whose passion for making a difference is stamped on every page of her life. Her direct and powerful message has challenged and inspired hundreds of thousands of people around the world to make winning choices in every area of their life. She is the president and founder of Winners By Choice, Inc. but you may recognize her from one of her many national television appearances. Because of her message and her work she has been a featured guest on The Dr. Phil Show, The Big Idea on CNBC, CMT, and a Fox Reality Show featuring Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Dale has been inspiring audiences around the world for over 20 years. Her clients include Million Dollar Roundtable, McDonald’s, Asia Life Pacific Congress, Anthony International, Community Health Systems, Health Trust, AMSURG, Northwestern Mutual, The Miss Universe Organization, Turner Broadcasting, Hilton, Sprint and many more. From her rural upbringing in North Mississippi to stages around the world Dale’s message continues to Empower, Enlighten and Educate.
My Favorite Points of the Episode:
- What keeps you motivated through the storm?
- What’s the number one thing you see in women that sabotages them and their success?
- What do you think makes someone successful?
- A few tips to stay on track and to not allow our voices in our head bring us down.
- One book that you’ve read that had a massive impact on your life that you would recommend? The Artist Way by Julia Cameron and Something More by Sarah Breathnach
- How do we stay connected and support you? dalesmiththomas.com /@dalesmiththomas