Suzanne Oshima is a Matchmaker, Dating Coach & Founder at Dream Bachelor & Bachelorette www.dreambachelor.com
Suzanne has worked with thousands of single men and women to help them uncover the core issues of what may be preventing or blocking them from finding love. Suzanne has helped them transform and elevate their dating lives to meet, attract & keep the right one.
Suzanne is also the Founder of Single in Stilettos www.singleinstilettos.com. Single in Stilettos gives you the best dating advice from all the top dating experts to help you meet, attract & keep the right man…so you can go from Single in Stilettos to Engaged in Stilettos!
Suzanne has been seen in the media on Bravo TV, The Today Show, Good Afternoon America, ABC News, Inside Edition, BBC Radio, Men’s Health, Glamour, and much more!
My Favorite Points of the Episode:
- The importance of attractiveness and self confidence!
- Re-evaluating the importance of our partner checklist.
- If you keep doing things the same way you’re going to get the same results.
- One book that you’ve read that had a massive impact on your life that you would recommend? The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- How do we stay connected and support you? Email: Suzanne@dreambachelor.com
- Websites: www.dreambachelor.com and www.singleinstilettos.com
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.