Chris Rodell is the Latrobe, Pennsylvania–based author of “Use All The Crayons! The Colorful Guide to Simple Human Happiness,” the only self-improvement book graced with a cover endorsement by legendary entrepreneur/golfer Arnold Palmer. In Rodell’s career as a freelance writer, he has wrestled alligators, gone skydiving, gained twenty pounds in one week eating like Elvis, and lain on a bed of nails to demonstrate the power of the mind over pain. He blogs at www.EightDaysToAmish.com. His debut novel, “The Last Baby Boomer: The Story of the Ultimate Ghoul Pool,” was released in January 2016. He has written for many of the most prestigious magazines in America and been rejected by the rest. He will write for anyone who’ll pay him. He is a PROSEtitute. Motivational humor became a calling after his off-the-cuff talks at area libraries about his book led to acclaim and demand from interested groups throughout the United States.
My Favorite Points of the Episode:
- What does that mean paint with all of the crayons?
- Don’t be so hard on yourself, specially as women.
- What is the meaning of life? We’re here to help one another and to elevate the human condition!
- Books recommended to audience: Grapes Of Wrath by John Steinway and Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
- How do we stay connected and support you? Chrisrodell.com Check out his new book “The Last Baby Boomer!”
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.