Episode #38 with Mal Duane a woman who has triumphed over devastating life challenges to become an Alpha Chick extraordinaire. Today she serves clients through the multi-million dollar real estate company that she built from scratch as well as her Recovery Coaching programs. She is a certified Professional Life and Recovery Coach as well as a Certified Spiritual coach. Mal is deeply involved with helping women discover and use their connection with the divine power within them to become their own version of an awakened and authentic woman.
Mal is the author of the No. 1 Bestseller, Alpha Chick: Five Steps for Moving from Pain to Power. She has been featured on Fox 25 News, Middlesex News, Aspire Magazine and Healthy Living Magazine. Mal recently has done over 180 interviews on CBS Radio, Blogtalk Radio, Dr Pat’s Transformation Radio and many other stations discussing the power of choice and personal transformation for women. The links to these shows are under Appearance page.
Her life experiences, including recovering from alcoholism as a young woman, battling depression and failed relationships have provided her with extensive hands-on, in the trenches experience for taking hold of a life and bringing forward the potential that lies buried beneath the scars and hurts. She generously shares what she has learned at every opportunity. Mal believes that the greatest component of success is being able to give back. In 2007, she built the Katherine Holly School in Mali, West Africa. The school educates a hundred children annually that would never have the opportunity
Mal lives with her English Jack Russell Terrier, Hannah, in Framingham Massachusetts, where she works, writes, speaks, and supports women in living their truth and reclaiming their lives.
My Favorite Parts of the Episode:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- How did you transition into this role of empowering women? Can you tell us about your journey?
- You’ve worked with a lot of women, what’s the number one thing you find that’s preventing them from truly stepping into their “happy place?”
- Let’s talk about mindset which is a key element in taking strides towards your self worth. Do you still have these up and down moments and when you do how do you control them.
- One book that you’ve read that had a massive impact on your life that you would recommend? Wishes Fulfilled by Wayne Dyer.
- Learn more about Mal at