Today I am honored to speak with one of my mentors Robyn Brawley on “Learning How to Love Yourself.” Amongst many things Robyn is an entrepreneur, a poet, and the director and choreographer for the world renown group the Young Americans. She has mentored and uplifted thousands of young women worldwide in countries such as Russia, Australia, Japan, Spain, and many more. Through her strength, professional experience, and positivity Robyn has helped pave the way for youth in life and love.
- Verbiage- how to change what you’re saying to reflect a more positive outlook on yourself and life.
- Morning practices to love yourself.
- Changing your thoughts from negative to positive
- Accepting your struggle and embracing your journey.
- What are the defining steps to get you to a place of love.
- The number one factor in the lack of self-confidence in young women.
- Practices on how to love yourself and build self worth.
- Societies role to help the process of uplifting young women.
If you’d like to connect with Robyn you can check her out at www.youngamericans.org Through this website you can also buy her book of poems “In Awe, In Life, In Love” and Robyn has a new book called conversations so be sure to look out for that!
Thanks for joining us today, if you’d like to connect you can follow us on twitter @riseupforyou, you can find us on Facebook, check out our website at www.riseupforyou.com and now we’re up and running on periscope where we will be broadcasting live once a week!