Today we will be speaking to Alexis Meads on shifting our beliefs around dating and finding love! She helps women find love of self and confidence and helps them use that in the dating process. She will be talking to us about being able to shift limiting beliefs and expand what’s possible for us in finding love! She’s going to talk to us about how to make dating fun and ways we can build our confidence and be the best version of ourselves!
Alexis Meads is a Professional Dating Coach and Dating Expert who founded AlexisMeads.com and the Crazy Wild Love Academy. She has devoted her life to helping women all over the world love themselves and create extraordinary relationships. Alexis Meads is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post, Maria Shriver, Thought Catalog, and featured on many others. Before she became a Dating Coach, she received her Master’s Degree at Harvard University.
Get her free video series: 3 Simple Secrets To End Dating Frustration forever at http://alexismeads.com/gift
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Remember that YOU are doing the choosing, even when it doesn’t feel like it.
- Make yourself rejection proof! Dating can be fun.
- Build your confidence. And be the best version of yourself to attract that energy.
- When we feel like we’re failing we tend to blame ourselves. Or we go the opposite direction and blame the environment.
- You have to look at yourself when something is continuously not working.
- There’s never going to be a point where “you’re good now” self-love is evolving!
- The biggest thing when you get in a relationship is your fears start coming up. The fear of commitment.
- Anyone’s response to you was either a love response or a cry for help.
- Stay in your personal power!
RECOMMENDED BOOK: I’ve listened to all of Wayne Dyer’s books multiple times. They’ve all been life-changing for me. The Queen’s Code is also a powerful book for relationships. My clients have had a lot of success with it.
YOUR #1 VALUE: Independence and freedom
GOLD NUGGET: Have faith you are deserving of love.
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? Find strength within yourself!
STAY CONNECTED: http://alexismeads.com/gift
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, Instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!