Episode #161 with Gemini Ferrie- BE The One in order to attract The One
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR WEEKLY EPISODES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Episode #161 with Gemini Ferrie- BE The One in order to attract The One. After going from the worst relationship of her life to the best one in 4 months, without having to compromise herself or play games, Gemini Ferrie, Love Coach for Women, discovered the secrets to attracting and keeping the love you deserve. Gemini is a graduate of the University of Santa Monica’s program in Spiritual Psychology. She sees clients in person in Los Angeles and around the world via Skype. Her yelp page has reached more than 50 five-star reviews and is one of the most sought-after love coaches in Los Angeles.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
BE The One in order to attract The One. You are the one you’ve been waiting for!
- If you want a great catch you must become a great catch.
- Become whole and complete within yourself first, before seeking a relationship to avoid showing up needy.
- Fall in love with yourself FIRST and then involve someone else.
- Get clear on the difference between your preferences and values so you don’t compromise your authentic voice.
- Be willing to be single than with the wrong person.
- Let go of the idea that you’ll be happy once you find a partner, get married, or have a child, and get happy first.
YOUR #1 VALUE: Respect
GOLD NUGGET: Wherever you are with your journey, there is nothing at all wrong with you! If there is something not working it’s only because you are missing a few tools that you need learn.
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? Living your life dedicated to self-growth so you can live your purpose!
- facebook & Instagram: GeminiFerrie
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!