Episode #165 with Katelyn McCullough- Practicing patience to building a long-lasting brand/business.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR WEEKLY EPISODES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Episode #165 with Katelyn McCullough- Practicing patience to building a long-lasting brand/business. Katelyn McCullough started Elwynn + Cass, Beauty Concierge Service after finding there was a lot of guesswork in deciding who to go to for beauty services in getting ready for events. In a world full of apps, I realized I wanted a personalized experience and sought to create that for others as well. We are beauty planners for babes, gents, and events that love experiences no one else has. We organize and schedule beauty services for weddings, parties, and brand events, and connect artists and clients together based on the best fit for both.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
Maintaining your resolve in the face of struggle as a young entrepreneur and practicing patience to building a long-lasting brand/business.
- Think of your business like a marathon. It takes time to build a brand/business that has longevity.
- Take negative feedback or struggles as an opportunity to grow and analyze what you might need to change in your business strategy
- Try lots of new things when marketing yourself (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Networking groups, etc.). You will find what you like and what sticks for your business model
- The worst anyone is ever going to say is ‘no’, and if they do, it just opens you up for the people who will say yes.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Trust Me I am Lying by Ryan Holiday
- Elwynn + Cass (FB),
- @elwynnandcass (Twitter),
- @elwynnandcass (Instagram),
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!