SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR WEEKLY EPISODES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Episode #167 with Brad Owens- Hiring for Attitude Over Skill!
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Building a positive workforce culture. How do you want the employee to feel!
- Hiring for attitude over skill!
- Don’t focus on skillset when hiring
- Create and lead with your core values
- Have an interview system. I prefer Attributional interviewing.
- Attributional interviewing:
- Get on the phone with the applicant as fast as possible.
- Side on attitude over skill.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
YOUR #1 VALUE: Plan tomorrow today!
GOLD NUGGET: If you’re ready to add someone to your team, take a look at your add. Is it exciting and inviting?
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? “You owe it to yourself to try!”
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!