Episode #173 with Kamila Gornia- Heart Behind Your Hustle
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR WEEKLY EPISODES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Episode #173 with Kamila Gornia- Heart Behind Your Hustle. Kamila Gornia, the founder of Heart Behind Hustle®, is the powerhouse business + marketing strategist for passion-driven coaches and experts who want to amplify their income and impact with online group programs, so they can scale into multiple six figures and lead in alignment with their purpose in their life.
From growing her very first website (at the ripe age of 12) to 40K views in under 5 months to running a successful wellness blog with over 45,000 monthly readers and 100K views per month (and selling it later for thousands), Kamila has street cred when it comes to creating consistent revenue streams with effective marketing, list-building, and paid traffic campaigns.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Creating a Massive Impact by Leading with Heart Behind Hustle as an Entrepreneur.
- What this means, how I came to see this as the movement, and some tips for online entrepreneurs who want to amplify their income and impact.
- Clarity on what makes you unique and stand out!
- Many of us feel like a fraud because we’re new to the industry!
- Post something vulnerable! Relate and connect with people!
- Gain experience by giving your services away for free!
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
YOUR #1 VALUE: Create experiences that keep me excited
GOLD NUGGET: Keep going and be patient
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? Heart behind hustle. Claim that you’re awesome, lead with your heart
STAY CONNECTED: www.heartbehindhustle.com
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!