Episode #235 with Jennifer Dawn- Setting & Achieving Goals
- 3 Ways Your Daily Planner is Causing You To Miss Your Goals
- Why Paper Is Better Than Electronic Planning
- 1 Sure Way To Grow Your Business in Just 10 Minutes a Day
- Why the A task is a Game Changer
About Our Guest:
Jennifer Dawn is the owner of Jennifer Dawn Coaching and founder of Best Planner Ever. She began her entrepreneurial career selling apples off her grandfather’s tree because a lemonade stand was so “yesterday.” At 23, Jennifer founded a software company and grew it from nothing to seven figures and then went on to become the Software Division President for a $54M manufacturing firm. She was then asked to lead and mentor a national network of women entrepreneurs and discovered a love for coaching. Jennifer is a Profit First Certified Coach. She has built two multi-million dollar businesses, is a published author, and accomplished speaker. Jennifer excels at planning, strategy, and execution of business goals. She uses heart-centered principles to guide business owners in building financially solid companies that are a joy to own.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: Essentialism by Greg McKoewn
- Website: https://JenniferDawnCoaching.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferDawn8
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenniferDawn8
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jenniferdawn8/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenniferdawn8/
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at www.riseupforyou.com for more podcast episodes, webinars, articles, free resources, and events to help you get to the next level in your life! You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Youtube @riseupforyou
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Please support Rise Up For You by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show and push us to continuously be better! So don’t forget to show your support!