Guest Speaker Cassandra Bodzak for Episode #105
Today we will be speaking to Cassandra Bodzak about the true intention of eating, and how our mindset, mediation, and self-appreciation go hand and hand with what we are putting into our body! She really breaks down the different types of eating plans and how we can ensure we are taking care of ourselves, not only physically but mentally as well!
CASSANDRA BODZAK is the founder of the online mind-body-soul support community, Aprecity.com and a global meditation and wellness teacher who instructs people on how to utilize the technologies of food, meditation, and self-care to make peace with their bodies and their plates. Cassandra is the host of Eat with Intention TV or you may know her as the happy, healthy living guru from ABC’s The Taste. Cassandra is an author, speaker, and certified Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher. Her upcoming book “Eat with Intention” is all about quieting your mind, loving your body and nourishing yourself from the inside out, pre-order it now, available this November wherever books are sold from Race Point Publishing. Get my 45 minute audio “beginner’s guide to bliss” to give you a jump start to creating the life that lights you up today.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
Elimination process with finding your ideal lifestyle!
Primarily eliminating the top 8 allergens
- Process foods
- Certain grains you’re able to have: rice, quinoa.
- Eliminate all 8 allergens as it allows your body to reboot!
- Begin to add food back in slowly to see the affects on your body
Building a skyscraper life:
- In order to hold all of that we need a strong foundation.
- You can have as much as you’re set to hold!
- When you get the foundation right you can withhold any hurricane!
- All of the marketing in the world won’t withstand without a solid foundation.
- Morning routine or ritual with journaling, meditation, etc.
- Doing the detective work with food for your body for the optimal healthy you!
- Self-care is pivotal in our success and a happy life!
Treat yourself to a lavender Epsom salt bath!
GOLDEN NUGGET: Getting in touch with your body: forgiving and loving your body! The power is already inside of you. It’s when we forget that our intuition is inside of us that we reach for other sources that may not benefit us.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: The clean program, Alejandro Junger and Rise Sister Rise, Rebecca Campbell
STAY CONNECTED: Free Beginner’s Guide Bliss http://eepurl.com/_g5uf free 7- day trial of aprecity http://aprecity.com/join pre-order the book http://amzn.to/2cXdfQl Connect: aprecity.com @cassandrabodzak www.Cassandrabodzak.com
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.