Check out todays Podcast from Rise Up For You! Today we will be speaking with Sherri Nickols on how to empower yourself and find the love within yourself so you can better love others! She talks about how we get tripped up and stuck and sometimes we adapt these behaviors that prevent us from getting what we want in life when it comes to love!
Sherri Nickols is an award winning author of ”Sexy and Sparkling after 40”, a motivational speaker, and a women’s empowerment coach. She teaches women how to connect with their true “Diamond Value” and helps them manifest the life and love they deeply desire! Through her work as a coach and educator over the past decade, her workshops, tele-seminars, articles, webinars, and private coaching have helped thousands of women around the world open their hearts to create balance, healthy loving relationships and rediscover joy! Sherri makes transformation fun – helping women get unstuck so they can unleash their natural beauty and brilliance (their diamond essence) and attain inner peace so they can become the leading lady and step into the life they desire!
Sherri is a highly trained expert in helping women balance their masculine and feminine energies as well as overcome the negative patterns that keep them stuck. With her transformational tools and 7 Step Sparkle System, she teaches women how to connect with their natural feminine power. Sherri’s trained in Transformational Healing, certified in Tuning Fork Sound Therapy, and is an Advanced Psych-K Facilitator. She’s also a Reiki Master. Sherri has appeared on “CBS KCAL 9”, “Good Morning San Diego”, “View from the Bay”, and San Diego Living.”
Sherri’s mission in working with women is to increase their confidence, rebuild their trust (in themselves and in others) and overcome the limiting beliefs about what’s possible for themselves and their lives. She believes that every woman is a diamond at their core – strong, beautiful, and brilliant – and that it’s time for her to unleash her Magnificent Sparkle!!!
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Every person in the world wants love.
- Where we get tripped up and stuck is the way we go about receiving it. Some people adapt behaviors in obtaining it.
- Changing your behaviors for love is not sustainable and can often cause tension later in life.
- You can never out perform your own self image.
- The first step that was important was to create a vision of your ideal life.
- The second thing is taking a look and see if you’re really connected to that. Our you putting out in order to receive.
- The third step, am I being that woman on a consistent basis.
- If you want your life to change, taking steps is key to moving forward.
- How strong is your desire to change? In order to take that first step you have to have a deep desire to empower yourself.
- Put yourself in an environment of success; coaches, friends, supportive family.
- If you don’t know how to get from point A to point B get help.
RECOMMENDED BOOK: I have three: Spiritual Growth by Sanaya Roman, Kings Cross by Timothy Keller, Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby
GOLD NUGGET: When you find yourself in a tough time or struggling, ask yourself, “what would love do!”
FREE GIFT: Four Steps to Increase Your Love and Happiness www.unleashyoursparkle.com/gift
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!