- an upward movement; an instance of becoming higher
- to assume an upright position especially from lying, kneeling, or sitting
- to get up from sleep or from one’s bed
- to return from death
- to respond warmly
- to appear above the horizon
- to move upward
- to increase in height, size, volume, or pitch
- to extend above other objects
- to become heartened or elated
- to increase in fervor or intensity
- to attain a higher level or rank
- to exert oneself to meet a challenge
Rise Up For You!
Be better today then yesterday and prepare for a greater tomorrow!