Rise Up For You is a company dedicated and passionate about changing the world one woman at a time through empowering women to become their best self! Through providing multiple educational resources, empowerment, and connection with today’s leading women and global thinkers, Rise Up For You, provides motivation, various workshops, live events, online educational programs, and practical tools for professional and personal applications. Through the six keys pillars of life: Relationships, Money, Self-Worth, Career, Love, and Health, we put special focus on the whole woman, so that we can collectively change our world.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. Create a diverse platform for women where they can access various educational resources, feel empowered through online and live platforms, and connect with a larger network of women.
2. Promote self-empowerment and growth as the WHOLE woman through our six pillars to a prosperous life.
3. Empower and foster more women to be leaders and changemakers so that collectively we can change the world and positively impact humanity.
4. Unite women through our various platforms showing disregard to their race, economic status, career choice or any other circumstances or characteristics that create judgment.
5. Support women empowerment and initiatives both nationally and internationally.
6. Empower and build up today’s women so that they can empower and build up today’s youth and future leaders.
A MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER
Thank you for coming to Rise Up For You. It is an honor to have you here. Frequently, I am asked: Why did you create and build Rise Up For You? What was your vision?
Honestly, I created Rise Up For You for 3 main reasons:
1. I wanted a platform for women to turn to that included information in not one but all areas of life that are important for our happiness and prosperity. When I was at my lowest–yes, I too have ups and downs–I needed information, credible educational resources, and advice fast! But I needed it in every aspect from love to how to build a start-up, from health and fitness to networking and connecting with others. Pretty soon, I got tired of surfing the web. I needed one place that could support women with great content, empowerment, and live events!
2. As a former female executive and past performer, I was disheartened by the number of women sabotaging themselves and settling for less than their best! I have seen it all: women who sabotage their success, get in their own way, consume their mind with doubt, live a life of mediocracy, and women who refuse to take risk in their career because they were just too scared!
3. Having worked with youth both locally and globally and partaking in the education system for many years now, my heart breaks seeing so many children broken and misled. One of the main sources is a troubled home or parents who were absent and not secure in themselves. I know that if I want to change the future of our youth I have to start from the top with all of the mothers, sisters, daughters, and leading women who are constantly impacting on every level. When we are unhappy, our youth our unhappy.
As a woman, I believe in the power of change and development. Nothing is more powerful than constant learning and growth. No matter where you are in your life, there is always something that you can do or work on to rise up and become your best self. I stand beside this mission and work daily to walk the walk and talk the talk of this organization. Join me in changing the world one woman at a time.
Nada Lena Nasserdeen, Founder and CEO of Rise Up For You
WHO WE ARE
Rise Up For You has supported the following non-profit organizations