Today we will be speaking with Caroline Wellingham on setting goals and really taking action! It has been proven that setting goals creates more success and achievable outcomes! Today Caroline is going to talk with us about the things we can do to make sure that we are achieving our goals and creating the success that we want!
My name is Caroline Wellingham and I live in Kew, West London. I am an Accredited Life and Career Coach and a member of the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring (IIC&M). I am also a certified practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis. My goal is to inspire, motivate and encourage ladies to achieve their goals, ambitions and dreams. I also take my own coaching advice and live my life to the full. I love a challenge and always try and push myself to live a fulfilling and amazing life. Some examples of the things I have done include running the London marathon, going to Paris for lunch, climbing Kilimanjaro, seeing the northern lights, visiting the Taj Mahal and eating at the best restaurant in the world.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Goal Setting – Getting from where you are right now in your life to where you want to be in the future.
1) Take stock of exactly where you are right now. Score each area of your life from 1 to 10. This is the starting point.
2) Get a clear vision for what you what to achieve in your life,
3) Set SMART goals, have accountability, create an action plan and focus on taking massive action. Achieve results in your life.
- SMART: those that set more achieve more!
- Specific: Being really specific and detailed!
- Measurable: Something that is measured
- Attainable: Do it
- Realistic: Setting something attainable
- Time Management
- Bucket list can be for everyone!
- Write 30 things on your bucket list.
- Hold yourself accountable!
RECOMMENDED BOOK: The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
GOLD NUGGET: If there’s something that you really want to do, make a plan to make it happen!
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!