Episode #35 with Dr. Laurence is a man of all trades, what I like to call a “Renaissance Man.” He is the founder of “Drive Your Practice”, a coaching program focused on getting chiropractors out of ‘survival’ into ‘sustainability’ and success. Dr. Laurence is renowned as a “Thought Leader” who takes complex ideas / concepts and transforms them into concise applications and strategies into daily practices. His goal is to create successful chiropractors by enhancing their patients’ / clients‘ chiropractic experiences.
Laurence is also the co-founder and Co-host of ‘The Wellness Guys’ Show, a weekly podcast show dedicated to bringing “wellness” into people’s lives. The show is a phenomenal hit reaching #1 in Australia on iTunes in less than 4 months and is also in the Top 50 in the US iTunes charts. In addition he is the co-founder of ‘The Wellness Couch’ which has subsequently produced numerous top 10 listed health podcasts including “Up for a Chat”, “That Paleo Show” and “Inside the Champion’s Mind” of which Dr. Laurence is also the host of this #1 Self-Help podcast on iTunes.
Dr. Laurence Tham graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic from Canada in 2002, before moving to Australia with his wife Karen. He is well versed in numerous “gentle” chiropractic techniques suitable for all ages. Personally tailoring his approach to each individual’s requirements. Laurence used to practice at one of the largest chiropractic practices in Perth which has been servicing the community for over 25 years. A father of two, Laurence is focused on “Wellness Care” for the entire family. He has created several successful Wellness programs and today he is going to into Success and What “Hard Work” really means!
My Favorite Points of the Episode:
- Tell us about yourself and what you do professionally?
- You have so much “right” going on in your life….have you always had this greatness around you? Was there a specific moment in your life that got you to where you are today? Talk with us about your path a bit.
- I look at what you’re doing and there’s so much you seem to be a juggling. I know there’s people that what want you have achieved. Why do you think it’s not happening for others? Let’s dive into motivation and what hard work really means?
- Give us some tips about being successful.
- One thing you accomplished that you’re proud of that people don’t know about?