Nia Shanks is a health and fitness writer, leader of the Lift Like a Girl revolution, and host of The Nia Shanks Show. She helps women achieve their goals by becoming the strongest, most awesome version of themselves with simple, no nonsense principles.
My Favorite Parts of the Episode:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself
- Tell us about your journey with health and fitness. How did you end up in the health and fitness world
- Let’s talk about one of the number one culprits which is the scale,many women believe that the number defines them.
- You wrote an awesome article on your website entitled “13 Ways to Become More Not Less,” can you break those down for us?
- One book that you’ve read that had a massive impact on your life that you would recommend? The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt.
- Check out Nia at www.niashanks.com (aka LiftLikeaGirl.com)