Episode #145 with Kristen West: When a Thousand Doors Shut!
Kristin West is an award-winning actress, producer, and screenwriter. Her performances have been garnering international attention, with screenings at many esteemed festivals all over the world, including Festival de Cannes. West has been on the jury of prestigious film festivals, moderated and spoken on many panels and has acted as a mentor to many up-and-coming actors, writers, and filmmakers. West has had several appearances on the small screen as well. In addition to her successful film and TV career, West can be heard, along with co-host Judy Goss, on What Women Want Talk Radio.
TOP POINTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Make a plan before making a transition.
- Most decisions that you make can go either way. When things are challenging keep moving forward no matter what!
- When a thousand doors shut how do you stay motivated?
- Early on you need to protect your vision! – remain grateful -keep envisioning yourself and what you want!
- Walk through the open door.
- The only thing that limits you is you!
RECOMMENDED BOOK: The Hero with 1000 Faces By Joseph Campbell
TOP VALUE: Never let fear win!
GOLDEN NUGGET: Be brave and be bold and help others do the same!
WHAT DOES RISE UP FOR YOU MEAN TO YOU? Shedding the old baggage and beliefs that keep you from shining your light!
CONNECT WITH KRISTEN WEST:
If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation.
Thank you again for joining us today please check out our webpage at riseupforyou.com for more information and events that are coming up, you can also follow us on twitter, facebook, Instagram, and now periscope.
If you like what we’re doing with Rise Up For You please support us by writing a review on iTunes. Your feedback will really help the success of our show. So don’t forget to show your support!